The Defender

Finally! New renders of the Landrover Defender!

Awhile back I decided to rework my old Rover render and do a new take on it. I hope you all like the results! More renders coming soon.

The environment is full cgi other than the sky. I used the Pro Lighting Skies addon for that.
Blender was used for modeling, Cycles for rendering, Mixer for texturing as well as Megascans assets for the environment.

42 Likes

OMG that is amazing!!!
:sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

Very nice…turning green with envy : )

1 Like

And i thought that car renders are getting boring…

1 Like

Thank you!!

Thanks a lot!!

Ahhh thank you so much!

More new renders of the Landrover Defender! Awhile back I decided to rework my old Rover render and do a new take on it. I hope you all like the results! More renders coming soon.
The environment is full cgi other than the sky. I used the Pro Lighting Skies addon for that. Blender was used for modeling, Cycles for rendering, Mixer for texturing as well as Megascans assets for the environment.

5 Likes

More renders of the Landrover Defender!

Awhile back I decided to rework my old Rover render and do a new take on it. I hope you all like the results! More renders coming soon.

The environment is full cgi other than the sky. I used the Pro Lighting Skies addon for that.
Blender was used for modeling, Cycles for rendering, Mixer for texturing as well as Megascans assets for the environment.

7 Likes

So you literally see (or imagine) every scratch the whole thing has while being outdoors… :scream:

1 Like

Thank you :pray:

cool render, the atmospheric mood is catching me the most.

1 Like

Thank you man

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thanks Bart!

1 Like

Congratulations, this work has been nominated for the ‘Best of Blender Artists 2022’ award in the #vehicles category! You can vote for it here.