The Great Couple

Wow wow, great work!

ifilgood,

grazie assaje guagliò!

paolo

WOW ! This is awesome, very good sculpting. :slight_smile:

Very nice. Really brought back some memories.

Thank you Leopold,
very kind of you!

Rich33584,
unforgettable, aren’t they?

paolo

That is just beautiful. Its pieces like that that keep me going with Blender. I strive to emulate the fantastic images people create with Blender.

I look forward to seeing more of your pieces.

I’m very grateful for you great compliments, Blast_uk!
Actually there are many fine Artists on this forum, really inspiring and to be proud of, as blender users; please I do not deserve to be placed close to them for just a fluke.

paolo

I can’t talk about artists and fine arts. This “fine” is killing me sometimes. I may know a lot, but not really.
it is a well deserved front row.
Congratulations Paolo.

Your appreciation is very important for me Michalis, I’m really thankful.

paolo

Really love this

Wow Paulo that is unbelievable! you’ve obviously been watching and studying for a long time:) Great work and well deserved top-row! Please keep sculpting you obviously have great talent.

I really like the smile on the faces

bravo paolo…come primo approccio allo sculpting (o almeno al dynamic sculpting) trovo sia un ottimo lavoro!! :slight_smile:

translated: Paolo, you rocks!!! :slight_smile:

I’m joking… :slight_smile:
Well done paolo… as first job done with sculpting (or at least dynamic scultping) I think it’s great!!

Daniel Powell,
I’m very glad, thank you!

comeinandburn,
thank you for your great compliments!
Wen I was a boy, at school, I remember I was good with clay… but in 3d so far, I just used multires for some rocks or landscapes, or during the modeling, sometime I use sculpt over the actual mesh as a very convenient way to tweak vertices.
Rather I watched with admiration at our talented Artists here, and that was really inspiring.

Thank you Muaaz1992,
I liked that smile faces too, they had great smilies!

paolo

marcatore, grazie mille!
My actual approach to sculpting was, a few days ago, with Totò, on the Dinatopo thread, and than I ‘recycled’ it to match Laurel, and after I did the same with Laurel to make Oliver.

BTW, Dinatopo is great in versatility and easiness.

Anyway you will see, my next sculpture certainly will not be so good.

paolo

Yes, sir. I really admire your talent. Wonderful!

oldtimer, thank you very much,
I sincerely cannot say I’m talented, I am pretty versed to drawing, painting and such but nothing special, sometimes it happens I hit a good shot, and apparently this was one of this.
At the moment I’m trying to sculpt Liam Neeson, and I’m literally getting mad!
So, there are possibilities for everybody, really!!
paolo

Very impressive! I still enjoy watching these guys do their thing.

Beautifully done!

Thanks jaid,
I laugh just looking at their photos, because I figure the scenes from my memory.

quollism,
Thank you very much!!