The latest in Eevee/Grease Pencil demos and animations

I’m sure that some fix or hack will take care of the flickering sooner or later. Considering also that the mirror blinks really look like a small shading bug

Not too bad - the AO helps a lot.

GI adds more definition to the right door.

Pretty nice - I am curious about why your mirror reflection is so clean.

In my test it shows some artifacts

check this out… what should we call this?

14 Likes

Maybe AWESOMENESS ? pretty good demo. Besides the rigging the eeVee update speed is great!

1 Like

That’s INSANE! Great job on the rig and model, and looks fantastic in Eevee!

1 Like

now he made a breakdown for it, which is longer and more impressive IMO…i love that EEVEE modeling tricks.

13 Likes

I thought there was a lot of post with compositing in the final result video. But viewport just looks pretty much like final result :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

yeah ,i thought it was comped/edited too…even switching between cycles and eevee is damn good…so working on your assets will be so much fun.

impressive does not even justify this - this is ridiculously good

1 Like

Trippy NPR from someone named TAGAPAW (done in Eevee obviously).

1 Like

Even if I don’t do 2D animation, each I see a greasepencil video, I wish I could haha :

6 Likes

Hello! Here comes our second work. Again, it’s not the pinnacle of execution, but it’s Eevee-rendered.

I hope you like it!

7 Likes

I don’t know what’s going on, but very cool visual and mood!

here is my car rig test based on the wonderfull danpro car rig tutorial
l learn a lot from him

7 Likes

testing textures in eevee engine. enabled ambient occlusion, screen space reflections, and depth of field.
edit: fixed link, should be working now.

1 Like

Own compilage of Eevee Renders.
One important thing is we better use normal maps instead of bumpmaps I believe.
For the rest I struggled with the probes, and for me a solution was to size them bigger.

Animated Sci-Fi Hall with Eevee.
One Issue was that it was hard to handle reflections. When you have an object on a plane (floor), under some angles you don’t see the object in the reflections on the plane. No matter how you adjust settings. Sometimes you have to decide to skip that shot or shoot under another angle.

New curve tool for Grease Pencil.

13 Likes

I can’t find this in the latest build. Has it not been officially added yet? I see it has no icon.