[UV Packmaster] Efficient UV packing solution for Blender (C++ based, multithreaded)

Hi
I purchased UV-packmaster, but it does not seems to work on Blender 2.8. Ist the mac version not supported?
All the best,

I belive only UVPackmaster 2 beta support 2.8

i use the uvpackmaster2 pro 2.0.3 blend2.8 beta, just bought it yesterday

Could you add this email to the gumroad page ? I had the same issue and it took me about 10 minutes to dig through everything and find your email here :slight_smile:

Amazing addon by the way, I absolutely love it !

1 Like

@ollah It should work just fine on Mac. What do you mean by “does not seem to work”? What is happening?

Thanks a lot for this wonderful addon!
Can a feature be added to pack to multiple tiles? And respect tile boundaries (so no island exists on multiple tiles)

Best!

Yes, we have such feature on our road map :slight_smile:

2 Likes

RELEASE 2.0.4

This small update introduces slight performance improvements. Also some add-on messages were updated to be more informative.

1 Like

I’m having this problem on my pc, every time I try to activate the addon this window appears:

UV Packamaster Pro version 1.91.3
Windows 10 Pro
Belnder 2.79.2
RTX 2080
Ryzen 2700X

By the Way I have 3 other pc’s and the addon is working properly on them. Also I should mention that I tried to run the addon in different releases on blender and always got the same error. Also happens with the Blender 2.8 addon version.

Is 2.79.2 an experimental build? First of all check whether the add-on works with the official 2.79 build. If it doesn’t, try the solution from this post.

Let me know if it won’t solve your issue.

We’ve just published a new video presenting UVPackmaster 2.0 capabilities! In the video you can see some new features introduced in the second version of the add-on, as well as old features which are now performing faster than ever. Hope you will like it :slight_smile:

Also, in case you missed it, we would like to mention that UVPackmaster 2.0 is available in two editions:

• STANDARD - for a more affordable price, some features are not available
  • PROFESSIONAL - fully featured.

We prepared a table presenting which features are available in which edition. We paste it here for you:

2 Likes

Hmm, todays Master broke all of my addons including UV Packmaster. :frowning:

1 Like

Hello, I do not can to turn on UV Packmaster…

And other error

Are You serious???

1 Like

Hello Glukoz. Could You create similar info viewer like at the link below?

See here :slight_smile:

https://gumroad.com/l/UznDL

@spydurhank What do you mean by “Master”? What do you mean by “broke”?

@Jazzik If the issue persist follow the procedure:

• remove UVP2 add-on completely
  • install it again
  • restart Blender

It is recommended to do it every time you install a new version of UVP.

Last night’s build of 2.80 broke a ton of addons. It’s possible it broke UVP2 as well.

Thank you for information. I will investigate the issue as soon as possible and introduce a fix at the add-on side if it is necessary.

RELEASE 2.0.5

Enable the add-on with the latest Blender 2.8 build.

UPDATE TIP: if you encounter any issue after updating the add-on to a new version follow the procedure:

• remove UVP2 add-on
  • install it again
  • restart Blender
2 Likes

Hi, I only recently bought UVPackmaster Standard (Dec. 2018) and now that there is a major update, I have to pay again?

Do I have to pay for every update?