Vintage Telephone Model

Hello guys! After a long time, i’m back with an old Vintage telephone. I have worked on this asset in order to be able to learn how to use Substance Painter, so i created this model during an amazing course by Felipe Ferreira here in Brazil. I was able to learn a lot from Felipe during his classes, and now i feel pretty confident using Substance.
This project was created using Blender 2.91, Substance Painter 2021and Photoshop. The main images were rendered in Cycles. Thanks guys!!! :slight_smile:

More images:

24 Likes

Great work!

1 Like

Thank you so much Blender Timer!

Delicious detail! :+1:

1 Like

Absolutely stunning! I know how hard these telephones can be to model (especially with all of those amazing details X_x) and your texturing and lighting are both fantastic, overall a very beautiful scene! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much Sundialsvc4!!

Thank you so much FishPlayer_HD!!! I really appreciatte it. :slight_smile:

Beautiful work! Although I doubt that a “vintage” one would have * and # (unlike replicas), this is nonetheless absolutely amazing!

2 Likes

Thanks Stan! Humm…that’s true…i believe the one photo that i used as my main reference was a replica then…Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback!

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you much Bart!!! I feel honored! :slightly_smiling_face: