WIP : Agent 327 summer holiday

Hi everyone,
im relative newbie to blender but i want to challange myself with this contest :smiley:
id like to male a "remix"of the agent 327 splash screen done by Andy Goralczyk!
Its the end of summer so i want to give it a ā€œsplash flavourā€ with water slide , some water guns and of course the most beach type Agent 327
lets see :smiley:

thatā€™s my environment for the scene, a swimming pool with a fisheye camera to make a ā€œskater video lookā€ :joy:
probably iā€™ll fill the environment empty space with something ā€¦ya

Hey! As weā€™re entering the final days of the challenge, Iā€™d like to give you some helpful tips to make sure you can successfully complete your entry. Please see my new post on the FAQ topic.

thatā€™s my work ,its quite near to finish

2 Likes

What a terrific remix! Agent 327 definitely seemed ready for a vacation. Looks like youā€™ll be able to keep the killer skateboarding aesthetic on Sketchfab by changing camera parameters: https://help.sketchfab.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003399103-Camera-Limits

Speaking of which, make sure to get it on Sketchfab by Thursday, September 15, and tag it #bcon22challenge

yes thnx :smiley:

Hey! Just a quick reminder that thereā€™s now less than 12 hours remaining to wrap up your challenge entry - submissions close at 2022-09-15T21:59:00Z, GMT+1 (click on the link for some international times).

If you havenā€™t done so already, please review this post which contains some essential information for preparing your submission.

At the very least, upload your work to Sketchfab as soon as possible and add the #bcon22challenge tag.

Itā€™s also a good idea to add a link to your WIP topic in the description of your Sketchfab model so we can easily find it.

Iā€™ll also keep a close eye on the FAQ topic today, so if you have any issues or questions please post it there as soon as possible.

Good luck!

Hey! We just announced the winners - check it out!