I decided to pick up pgi’s work and continue his logic node system for the Blender Game Engine. With this you’ll be able to visually assemble your logic just as you would in UE4 or Armory3D.
Continuous original pgi-code cleanup…
New Nodes coming soon…
2.79 discontinued if no particular interest is given
- Download bge_netlogic.zip here: https://github.com/IzaZed/Uchronian-Logic-UPBGE-Logic-Nodes/releases
- In Blender, go to Preferences -> Add-Ons
- Click on "Install Add-On from File and select the .zip
- Activate the newly installed Add-On
A new mode “Logic Tree Editor” should then be available in the “General” Tab in the Editor-Selection.
HOW TO USE:
Go to the editor and create a new Logic Tree (Just as you would create a material)
Select an object in the scene and (in the Tree Editor) click on “Apply logic to selected object”
- there is an issue here where the applied logic gets deleted again when starting the UPBGE and closing it again. W/A: move one of the nodes after applying logic to a new object, somehow that works
Start adding nodes and try around - please create Issues on GitHub if you encounter any problem!
MAJOR KNOWN ISSUES:
- Applied logic trees get deactivated when no node is moved after applying the tree (weird one)
- Sometimes the first time when the Add-On gets loaded it gets stuck in an infinite loop, just activate it again, that should work
- Reroutes and Grouping do NOT work at this time.
2.79 (Discontinued if no particular interest is given):