I decided to pick up pgi’s work and continue his logic node system for the Blender Game Engine. With this you’ll be able to visually assemble your logic just as you would in UE4 or Armory3D.
BETA! Testing and Feedback is very much appreciated!
Continuous original pgi-code cleanup…
Node and Socket improvements, nearing first full release
- Download bge_netlogic.zip here: https://github.com/IzaZed/Uchronian-Logic-UPBGE-Logic-Nodes/releases
- In Blender, go to Preferences -> Add-Ons
- Click on "Install Add-On from File and select the .zip
- Activate the newly installed Add-On
A new mode “Logic Tree Editor” should then be available in the “General” Tab in the Editor-Selection.
HOW TO USE:
Go to the editor and create a new Logic Tree (Just as you would create a material)
Select an object in the scene and (in the Tree Editor) click on “Apply logic to selected object”
Start adding nodes and try around - please create Issues on GitHub if you encounter any problem!
MAJOR KNOWN ISSUES:
- Sometimes the first time when the Add-On gets loaded it gets stuck in an infinite loop, just activate it again, that should work
- Grouping does and will not work like in shader nodes, workaround by compacting nodes into a new tree and reference that.
- On some occasions, the addon causes a crash when opening a blend file and deleting something. W/A: Delete a node and do CTRL-Z to undo, then it lets you delete (I’m investigating)