Develop

I want to improve myself in the Blender program and make money online. How can I improve myself in the fastest way? I would be very happy if you specify the source, thank you.

Welcome :tada:

The usual way ?? Reading, trying, practicing a lot over years …or:

hard work

So i’m bit puzzled what you are asking… there are books (real ones and i-books), courses and training camp… almost everything about how to learn, train and motivate yourself is online available… even how to find this…

At least you found this community and you may just read something more here and take your time to learn something… there are several categories for example Tutorial, Tricks and Tips and also a search feature ( top right, :mag: -icon)

…and i didn’t understand the last sentence.

Also nobody knows what you do already know about blender, 3D, computer…
You may have to elaborate this to get a more suited answer.

First of all, thank you very much for your answer. In my last sentence, I asked you to share examples of sources such as YouTube, Udemy, etc. that you can recommend. And I’ve been using the blender app for 1 year, but I had to take a long break. My current knowledge is a little beyond the beginner level. I want to work hard but I don’t know exactly where and how to start.

Of course there are the (slighly outdated) “beginner” tutorials via Help → Tutorials
And indeed to learn some general workflows there s the tip to watch some beginner tutorial for other software… so someone learns to think how something can be done in 3D in general…

Also some people like it when they are told ever single keystroke… other do like more the general idea… Some tutors talk explicitely about the example other more general… (explaining lots of tricks… which seems to be irrelvant for real beginners…)

…and then maybe

And for other sub-topics…

There are also some free ones on BlenderStudio…

The best way is to…

just do it…

:wink:

Thank you very much for your information

Hello !

Keep in mind that a lot of people already got that idea, so it asks for a lot of dedication and passion for image making to stand out of that crowd.

We have also regular posts about people not finding work or asking how to make a living out of 3D. But it turns out the market is a bit saturated currently, so it’s definitely not easy.

Anyway if you have low expectations and are passionate it’s worth insisting and see where that leads you. If you see that as a way to make easy money I’m not sure it’s the best way, unless you are already a seasoned artist with a decade of experience.