Hanami - the cyberpunk ronin

Hi
I have the pleasure to introduce you my last work, “Hanami” the Cyberpunk Ronin.
Artwork inspired by the Cyberpunk franchise and winner of the 1st prize in the Polyplace Community challenge.

I created a Ronin that blends in its concept the vestiges, in a sci-fi key, of the typical Japanese feudal armor, the Oni mask on the shoulder as a sign of detachment from belonging to a family (the Arasaka in this case ), Sam from the Bonelli comic series “Orfani” and the Eva-02 as regards the colors and the 4 LEDs on the helmet.
The env is very basic to enhance the character and is inspired by the holographic furnishings of Cyberpunk, such as the hanami and a sphere that recalls the Japanese flag.

Shader in a purely stylized / npr key with the search for a double rim light effect with fluo colors admired in the Cyberpunk Edgerunners TV series.

At the end of the images you can see a collection of the main references.

Modelling and sculpt: Blender

Shading and rendering: Eevee

Post production: Procreate and Krita

some link for more:

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/14qEX8

https://80.lv/talent/p/mauro-fanti

Bye

55 Likes

Amazing work :clap:

2 Likes

I think people so talented should not be allowed to post here. That makes me jealous. :joy:

4 Likes

thank you :smiley:

1 Like

ok, sorry… I delete the post :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :wink:

2 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

2 Likes

thank you so much Bart :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Wow, that is really something else. Impressive! And congratulations on your challenge win!

3 Likes

It’s not my best art style I like but it’s clear for me what a great work you did.
I really like most everything.

1 Like

@piranha4D, @marcatore thank you so much :smiley:

1 Like

Insane work ! well done !

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Wow :star_struck: great news, thank you Bart

1 Like

Arrodugò! Nice job!!:muscle:

1 Like

Arrodugò? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I can only say: Cuddugunnu my friend! :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

1 Like

so good that’s illegal :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: …but don’t call the police please :sweat_smile:

I don’t call police on italian brothers ahhaha :grin:

1 Like

Congratulations, this work has been nominated for the ‘Best of Blender Artists 2022’ award in the #npr category! You can vote for it here.

1 Like

Congratulations, this work has been nominated for the ‘Best of Blender Artists 2022’ award in the #vfx category! You can vote for it here.

1 Like