List of addons that work with 2.8

Thanks, but I thought this was a commercial add-on. Did Monaime release it for free?

They are different addons by different developers, but with the same name. I got confused too. Check Monaime’s blog, he shares what he works on there. http://codeofart.com/text-fx/

1 Like

Quite confusing indeed. :slightly_smiling_face: To make things even more complex, Monaime has also created an addon called Animax, which offers similar functionality.

Hi,

Any update addon 3D view Panel Measure for Blender 2.8x ?

https://developer.blender.org/T21445

space_view3d_panel_measure.py (54.6 KB)

Waouh thanks it’s funny and useful !

1 Like

Easyref has been updated to 2.81!

2 Likes

https://www.artstation.com/christopheguivant/store/K9zd/bumarin-for-sculptor-blender-281

1 Like

Added two paid addons:

Quad remesher
Quad Remesher is an automatic quad remeshing (or auto retopology) technology.

FaceBuilder
FaceBuilder add-on for Blender can help with building 3D models of human faces and heads using a couple of photographs.

proxify is out

totally free

2 Likes

Hi guys, finally (Just yesterday) got Action Loader ported to 2.8.
It is a free (GPL) Addon for managing multiple animations for the same character, specifically for use in games.
(Specifically when you have a character with many small animations like idle/run/kick etc, and you can easily swap between them with a click, and does a bunch of other useful stuff for that workflow)

2 Likes

Included AStats mod (free)
Overlay

and UOZA Production Pies (Commercial)

still need to add Reboot (old free addon - update for 2.82+)

Do I have to ask for permission for edditing? If so I want to add these addons:

Pressetter Professional (Free)

Presets for viewport types visibility, overlays, snapping, orientations,shading…

Select Panel (Free)

A panel dedicated to having all selection commands at a glance

EDIT:
Extra Lights (Free)

2 Likes

Hi @bloox64,
No need to ask for permission. And thanks for contributing to the list. You can scroll to the first post, and there you see a green icon with a number in front.

If you are interested I can also add you as author on blender-addons.org, but so far I didn’t make a tutuorial on how to create posts over there. It’s a wordpress site and has 30k visitors a month

In case some-one else is interested in becoming an author let me know. A requirement is that I can see that you have some affinity with Blender. For example you have a youtube channel about blender, or made 1 or more addons, or are active here on the forum for longer time etc.

Well, I made the second addon on that list, so I guess that’s enough.

I didn’t know I could edit the post, but is the google spreadsheet what I’m having problems editing, since is only readable, there’s where I asked for permission. I don’t feel like updating much but sure, add me there as well.

I also found this ones:

Oscurart edit normals tool (free)

Abnormal normal edit (Free)

It’s back in the latest 2.83 Beta. HORRAY!!!

New add-on called Set Precise Mesh /CAD was added to Modeling - HardSurface
Link to Release Add-on post

2 Likes

VSHADE and VMATS was added to Paid Add-ons list.

1 Like

Hi I am new to video editing and very new to Blender
Can the above text effects available as an addon to Blender VSE
Change the location from 3D view to VSE if its a trick just let me know please

Finally added re:BOOT, I made a gumroad entry for it for visibility.

Also uploaded AStats, currently only for 2.83 LTS until they fix the mess in 2.90. Both addons for free.

2 Likes

For those who want to promote their addon there is also the following opportunity:

For more information visit: https://blender-addons.org/your-add-on-blender-addons/

Free addons:

• An option is to provide me a link so I can try out the addon, write an article and review it. The main functions has to work on Blender 2.8x. If applicable and I have time I can also make a video, unlisted at first so you can review the video. Video will be posted on: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrRilykeqb6WzYpxaUTzzgg
  • Another option is that I give you author rights on the blender-addons website. It’s a Wordpress website and an article requires at least 300 words, headers, subheaders, a cover of 500x500px. And when you scroll down you see the SEO and readability status which have to show green. That later one is a bit tricky after a few time you will get the hang of it.

Paid Addons

• Sometimes I cannot afford to purchase the addon for full price, so in case your addon is in higher price-range you could consider a voucher code. I will ask you to set up an affiliate link on Blender Market or Gumroad. The percentage of commision is up to you. Mind that I give an honest review and I avoid to get involved in over-the-top marketing practises. This, because I also want to keep my own visitors happy.

The page shows how you can contact me, or you can also contact me here.

Regards,

Robert (aka Peetie, Founder of New Media Supply).

5 Likes