BGMC 36 is beginning and the chosen theme is Two Colors.
2021-08-01T04:00:00Z → 2021-08-07T04:00:00Z
You have one week to complete your game, so make sure to turn in your game by the 8th.
Use only assets freely available to everyone or ones that you make during the week.
If you want to show progress on your game you can start a WIP thread, just be sure to start another thread in the “Finished Games” section when you turn in your game, and make sure to begin the thread’s name with [BGMC36] so others can find it.
- The game must be developed under Blender based game engines such as BGE, UPBGE, Armory, Blend4Web or similar.
- The game source code must be released for the community as a learning source.
- Try to optimize your game data size. It’s not required, but an avarage size of 50 MB (without binaries) is a good start.
- Create a topic on Works in Progress subforum if you want to document your progress, or in Finished Games when you’re done. In case you choose the first option, move your thread to the latest when you’re done.
- Name your game topic with the prefix BGMC 36.
- Upload your game on a non-complicated platform to download. Game Jolt, itch.io , GitHub or Google Drive are good choices.
- On your game topic, provide information about which Blender version you used and, if needed, a download link.
Thx for the example rules joelgomes!