Version 1.3.1 released.
Version 1.2 released.
The DAZ importer is a tool for importing files for DAZ Studio (DAZ User File *.duf, DAZ System File *.dsf) into Blender. It also contains some tools to make the assets more animation friendly.
Development version as a zip file: https://bitbucket.org/Diffeomorphic/import-daz/downloads/
Version 1.2 release: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jx15t3inlvtd98x/import-daz-v1.2-20170913.zip
- Save the zip file somewhere on your computer.
- In Blender, go to File > User Preferences > Add-ons
- Press Install From File… and select the zip file.
- Enable the DAZ importer.
- In Daz Studio, install the export basic data plug-in, included in the zip file.
- Save Daz character as a .duf file.
- Export basic data with the provided add-on to a .json file with the same name as the .duf file.
- In Blender, import the .duf file with Mesh Fitting set to Json file.