First Person movement script with Key and mouse bindings v2 (27-05-2018)
What this new version can do:
- It lets you or the player set his own key and mouse bindings
- There is no sliding down on slopes (player friction is set to zero as well)
- Slope detection to alter forces and speeds
- No more getting launching in air when you walk/run on/of a slope
- The character can climb allot of angles at different speeds depending on the angle.
- High physics substebs won’t be a problem anymore.
- mouse to look around
- A,S,W,D to move
- SPACE to jump
- SHIFT to run
- K to open keybindings menu
first person movement with key and mouse bindings.blend (803.0 KB)
if you want the keybindings without the movement script, you can get it here: Key and mouse bindings
I hope you all like it,