Let's regroup Geometry Nodes Groups - Resources and Links

-This thread is a collection of resources for Geometry Nodes / Share and Likes are appreciated ! :clap:

-Free and Paid ressources are mix together. Both can be as good. If you love what you see, consider donating :moneybag: to the author/artist.

-And support Blender Development Fund & Blender Artist

:point_right: Geometry Nodes Courses & Tutorials :point_left:

:point_right: Geometry Nodes Presets :point_left:

:point_right: Geometry Nodes Systems :point_left:

:point_right: Geometry Nodes SDF, to be use with new Volume Cube node (Blender 3.3) ! :point_left:

Feel free to post more links and artists in the comments so I can upgrade the list.

This can be a team effort :muscle:

64 Likes

Great initiative! Looking forward to how this thread will unfold. :+1:

1 Like

Yes, Thx also for the retweet :slight_smile:

Lots of resources out there !

I’m good with Geometry Nodes, but my brain can’t make some complex GN groups that involve lots of vectors and math equations.

So better to use what is already here.
No need to reinvent the wheel.

1 Like

Cool collection. You also might add this one too the list:

4 Likes

Thx a lot for the link :slight_smile:
I have add it to the list.

Your Tissue node seem quite useful !

I’ve update the list with a short description / classification of everything. It may not be perfect, but I guess it’s a start :+1:

3 Likes

There is also a new architectural GM system by Julien Gauthier that can go on the list.

3 Likes

Thx for the link & suggestion,

I have added Julien Gauthier to the list :+1:

2 Likes

Fantastic resource, thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for the links. Note that Mohammed Riaz’s nodes aren’t free anymore.

1 Like

Thx !

I have remove paid and free mention as authors can change their mind, there is no point to keep it.
And I added a generic comment to encourage people to donate.

Also added a Shader node category. Will add more stuff as time goes.

2 Likes

Just added the official Blender Geometry Node Course by Blender Studio !

Go check it out !

2 Likes

I found these on my way : Rope, Lego character, engine, stingwire, tyre, crystal, stair, curtain, table leg and pillow generators from Flex@Digitalpottery on gumroad.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Bbbn192/status/1532022843600404485

https://www.reddit.com/r/blender/comments/v3dfyb/as_requested_heres_a_little_tutorialbreakdown_of/

2 Likes
5 Likes

Been very active contributing to the geometry nodes discussion on BA and only stumbled across this now… You may want to add the geometry-nodes tag to this thread to make it more visible.

Anyway, useful groups here:

4 Likes

Also, check out @Xeofrios’ GN stuff on gumroad:

3 Likes

Thx for letting me know of your node group. Very usefull !

I’ve added it to the list. And GN tag.

Happy Blender !

Super cool ressource, thanks a lot for pulling it out, here is a small addition to the list :

5 Likes

Congratulations, this work has been nominated for the ‘Best of Blender Artists 2022’ award in the #geometry-nodes category! You can vote for it here.

1 Like

A cool one too :