BoBA 2021 Voting: Characters

How to vote

• Pick up to three of your favorite images
  • Results will be made visible after you have cast your vote.
  • To change your vote, click ‘Show vote’, update your choice and click ‘Vote now!’

Congratulations to @regis3d, @Rhen, @Nazar_Noschenko1, @Nazar_Noschenko1, @Tell, @blackorange, @orencloud, @joergsla, @albin_merle, @FredetJamy, @Blitter, @EricWelvaert, @Muradrama, @andreyphan, @GabbieFue, @M3deiros, @marcoiacopetti, @Nikolay_Kvartnikov, @theLuthier, @Metin_Seven, @George_Siskas, @Jabi_Jabi, @ShinMinJeong, @Viriel628, @sarcasm, @dtcartamania, @Tell, @dtcartamania, @andreyphan, @Joanna_Kobierska for being nominated!

5 Likes

It was quite complex to decide which is better. There too many good artworks :slight_smile:
I would love to vote for 9 works, not 3:)

5 Likes

To many beautiful works. Even worse, there are ‘realistic’ and stylized works. Realistic mostly are ‘techy’, stylized are more… relaxed - artistic. This time I vote for more ‘techy’ stuff.
btw. in character category are animals too. Ok. Donald Duck are ( bad :smiley: ) character but Anchiornis, plushy Dino, abstract deer… I know that is impractical to make zillion categories , but maybe such category can be implemented next year.

2 Likes

I think the secret to a fair vote (not speaking as an expert, of course) is not to vote for what you like to look at — perhaps pretty girls with shapely boobs, or cute fuzzy things (somewhat related) — but to ask yourself what is truly unique among all the entries or raises the bar. That’s how I dealt with it. Not saying it’s the right or only way to choose, but it made it easier for me. And now, back to looking at boobs… :smiley:

3 Likes

22: Can’t explain it if you don’t love it
15: Wonderful
17: Blew me away